From Livedoc - The Documentation Repository
- 2009-06-13: Scheduled Maintenance for Sun Systems on 2009-06-19
- The Sun LDAP, SGD, and CUPS (printing) services will undergo scheduled maintenance from 9:00 PM, June 19th to 2:00 AM, June 20th. They will be updated to Solaris 10 update 7. Please contact Trey Repetski (contact info on the Intranet) for more information.
- 2008-12-10: AFS Vol/DB Server Transition
- The two new AFS servers, haafs1 and haafs2 have been configured as DB and vol servers, and are running most AFS volumes now. When these are proven completely, 100% stable, Fiordland and Royal will be reinstalled, and will not be acting as DB/vol servers at that time. Please address any/all questions/concerns to Trey Repetski
- 2008-04-17: Scheduled Maintenance on Sun Servers
- Maintenance will be performed on the LDAP servers this weekend, TBD. Service should not be affected for properly configured machines. CUPS and SGD will be down for up to a few hours. System firmware on ohare and logan will be updated. OS general patching will take place on ohare, logan, ldap1, ldap2, ra. Directory Server will be updated from 6.2 to 6.3. x86 Sun Ray servers are scheduled for maintenance during the weekend of May 10th (weekend after the AP CS exam).
- 2008-02-26: Scheduled Downtime for all CSL Services
- All Computer Systems Lab services will be unavailable for the installation of new networking equipment during the weekend of March 8, 2008. This includes all UNIX file access, the Intranet, TJ Mail, the TJ website, remote SSH/SCP access, Sun Secure Global Desktop, and all other services supported by the CSL.
- 2008-02-20: Application for Becoming a Sysadmin Released
- 2008-01-13: CSL Awarded Sun Grant
- The CSL was awarded the Sun AEG for FY08Q2.
- 2008-02-26: The News Page is Started
- This news page should post relevant news items that should appear on the homepage. Once a news item is no longer relevant, it should be moved to this archived section, which is not included on the main page.