Firefox for Android Proxy Documentation
NOTE: You MUST have done the following before you can set up your TJ Proxy
- Log in at a TJHSST-provided Windows Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
Follow the screenshots below to configure your proxy in Firefox for Android.
- Open Firefox on your Android device.
- In the address bar, enter about:config
- In the search bar, enter autoconfig_url
- In the lower text box, enter https://pac.tjhsst.edu/
- In the search bar, enter proxy.type
- In the lower text box, enter the number 2
Test It Out
Note: You MUST use the database links provided at https://tjhsst.edu/research-academics/library/databases.html
- Navigate to https://tjhsst.edu/research-academics/library/databases.html
- Select the 'Ebook Central' database
- Enter your TJ username and password. The format is <graduating year><first initial><first seven letters of last name>(In the example, the student would be James Woglom, Class of 2016)
- You should see a message that your access to the database is provided by Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology.
- You're finished!