Chrome Proxy Documentation
NOTE: You MUST have done the following before you can set up your TJ Proxy
- Log in at a TJHSST-provided Windows Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
Follow the screenshots below to configure your proxy in Chrome.
- Open the menu by clicking the 3 bars at the top right.
- Click on 'Settings.'
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and click on 'Advanced'
- Scroll down to the "System" section and click on 'Open proxy settings.'
- Follow the specific instructions for your operating system to set up Automatic Proxy Configuration via the URL https://pac.tjhsst.edu/
Test It Out
Note: You MUST use the database links provided at https://sites.google.com/view/tjlibraryresources/ejournals-databases
- Navigate to https://sites.google.com/view/tjlibraryresources/ejournals-databases
- Scroll down to the 'Science Databases' section and select the 'Access Science' database
- Enter your username and password. The format is <graduating year><first initial><first seven letters of last name>(In the example, the student would be Keegan Lanzillotta, Class of 2020)
- You should see a page like this, with 'Thomas Jefferson High School' at the top
- You're finished!