Windows Proxy Documentation
NOTE: You MUST have done the following before you can set up your TJ Proxy
- Log in at a TJHSST-provided Windows Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
Follow the screenshots below to configure the database proxy on Windows.
- Click the Start menu icon. The Start menu appears.
- Click "Settings." The Settings screen appears.
- In the search bar, type "proxy." A list of results appears.
- Click "Use automatic proxy configuration." The proxy configuration screen appears.
- Click "Use setup script." The "Script address" field is now available.
- In the "Script address" field, type
- Click "Save."