jgrafton was a sysadmin from summer 2002 until spring 2004 whence he graduated. Now attending Carnegie Mellon University in Pittsburgh, PA.
He can be contacted these days at jgrafton at jeffsweb dot net.
Things he did (what you can blame him for)
- Migrated the lab to authenticate with Kerberos/NIS (summer 2002)
- Helped in final stages of "new" website rollout (winter 2002/2003)
- Wrote software for weather station (spring 2003 to spring 2004)
- Brought the unholiness that is OpenAFS to the lab (summer 2003)
- Experimented with HA/drbd/other foo which more or less failed horribly (summer 2003 to spring 2004)
- Helped in moving the mail system to postfix/courier imap, and then again when implementing for the whole school (I forget the years)
- Never quite wrote enough documentation (ever)