Revision as of 20:18, 29 February 2008 by Brandon Vargo (Added date to sysadmin application, reworded, reordered, added comment about the date)
- 2008-02-26: Scheduled Downtime for all CSL Services
- All Computer Systems Lab services will be unavailable for the installation of new networking equipment during the weekend of March 8, 2008. This includes all UNIX file access, the Intranet, TJ Mail, the TJ website, remote SSH/SCP access, Sun Secure Global Desktop, and all other services supported by the CSL.
- 2008-02-20:Application for Becoming a Sysadmin Released
- 2008-01-13: CSL Awarded Sun Grant
- The CSL was awarded the Sun AEG for FY08Q2.
- 2008-02-26: The News Page is Started
- This news page should post relevant news items that should appear on the homepage. Once a news item is no longer relevant, it should be moved to this archived section, which is not included on the main page.