- 2008-02-26: Scheduled Downtime for all CSL Services
- All Computer Systems Lab services will be unavailable for the installation of new networking equipment during the weekend of March 1, 2008. This includes all UNIX file access, the Intranet, TJ Mail, the TJ website, remote SSH/SCP access, Sun Secure Global Desktop, and all other services supported by the CSL.
- 2008-01-13: CSL Awarded Sun Grant
- The CSL was awarded the Sun AEG for FY08Q2. The final request amount has not been determined yet. Equipment includes 145 Sun Ray thin clients and at least 12 servers. Clients will be deployed in up to 3 computer labs (TBD by administration). In addition, 25 kiosks will be set up around the school for student/guest use. The Syslab will also receive 20 dual-head Sun Rays.
- 2008-02-26: The News Page is Started
- This news page should post relevant news items that should appear on the homepage. Once a news item is no longer relevant, it should be moved to this archived section, which is not included on the main page.