Revision as of 00:20, 27 February 2008 by Brandon Vargo (Move to a recent / archived news format, part of which will be included on the main page)
- 2008-02-26: Scheduled Downtime for all CSL Services
- Tentatively scheduled for part or all of the weekend of March 1st and 2nd, 2008, all Computer Systems Lab services will be unavailable for the installation of new networking equipment. This includes all UNIX file access, the Intranet, TJ Mail, the TJ website, remote SSH/SCP access, Sun Secure Global Desktop, and all other services supported by the CSL.
- Sun Grant
- The CSL was awarded the Sun AEG for FY08Q2. The final request amount has not been determined yet. Equipment includes 145 Sun Ray thin clients and at least 12 servers. Clients will be deployed in up to 3 computer labs (TBD by administration). 25 kiosks will also be set up around the school for student/guest use. The Syslab will also receive 20 dual-head Sun Rays.
- 2008-02-26: The News Page is Started
- This news page should post relevant news items that should appear on the homepage. Once a news item is no longer relevant, it should be moved to this archived section, which is not included on the main page.