OSX Proxy Documentation
Revision as of 14:58, 12 February 2016 by 2019okulkarn (Created page with " == Prerequisites == '''NOTE: You MUST have done the following before you can set up your TJ Proxy''' <ol> <li>Log in at a TJHSST-provided ''Windows'' Computer (Laptop or Desk...")
NOTE: You MUST have done the following before you can set up your TJ Proxy
- Log in at a TJHSST-provided Windows Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
Follow the screenshots below to configure your proxy on
- Open 'System Preferences'
- Click on 'Network'
- Click to 'Advanced'
- Choose the 'Proxies' tab
- Select 'Automatic Proxy Configuration'
- Enter https://iodine.tjhsst.edu/www/proxy.pac as the url
- Click 'OK'
Test It Out
Note: You MUST use the database links provided at https://tjhsst.edu/research-academics/library/databases.html
- Navigate to https://tjhsst.edu/research-academics/library/databases.html
- Select the 'ebrary' database
- You should see a page like this, with Thomas Jefferson High School for Science and Technology at the top
- You're finished!