OSX Proxy Documentation
NOTE: You MUST have done the following before you can set up your TJ Proxy
- Log in at a TJHSST-provided Windows Computer (Laptop or Desktop)
Follow the screenshots below to configure your proxy on Mac OS X:
- Open 'System Preferences'
- Click on 'Network'
- Click on 'Advanced'
- Choose the 'Proxies' tab
- Select 'Automatic Proxy Configuration'
- Enter https://pac.tjhsst.edu/
- Click 'OK'
Test It Out
Note: You MUST use the database links provided at https://sites.google.com/view/tjlibraryresources/ejournals-databases
- Navigate to https://sites.google.com/view/tjlibraryresources/ejournals-databases
- Select the 'Access Science' database
- Enter your username and password. The format is <graduating year><first initial><first seven letters of last name>
- You should see a page like this, which states that you have successfully authenticated to the database through TJ.